OWNER & FOUNDER ATTORNEY
I am the founder and sole owner of Schorr Law Firm, which I opened in May of 2001. Since then my legal group has proudly and successfully represented clients throughout Texas who have been harmed, or whose family members have been harmed, as the result of someone, or some company, exposing the public to needless danger.
Following an injury people want answers to all kinds of questions. For example, most people ask questions like: What do I do? Who should I call? Who should I see for my injuries? How can I get better? Who is going to pay for my medical care? How am I going to get my car fixed? What insurance is available? Will I be compensated for my damages? Who will pay for my damages? Who determines how much compensation I should receive for my damages? Should I talk to the insurance company? What should I say? What should I not say? Who can I trust? Most if not all of these questions should be answered by an experienced and accomplished Texas personal injury attorney.
Legal matters and insurance claims are very stressful and frustrating. We want our clients to know that not only are they receiving extremely skilled and professional legal services from an accomplished and successful law firm with highly talented negotiators and litigators, but that the members of our firm genuinely care about our clients.
If you choose to engage us to fight for your legal rights, we want you to feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. We want you to focus on recovering your health while we get you through your legal difficulties.
Throughout my career I have represented clients from all over the State of Texas, including: San Antonio, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Tyler, Gainesville, Paris, Longview, Denton, McKinney, Palestine, Nacogdoches, Houston, Rockwall, Alvarado, Grapevine, and other Texas cities as well as clients from other states who were injured in Texas. My firm has recovered significant settlements and trial verdicts for our clients. For example, in 2014, I was recognized by Verdict Search as having the largest settlement in a state court in Dallas County, which was also one of the top 10 settlements for all courts in Texas for the year.
I am licensed to practice in Texas, and I am admitted to the United States District Courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas, as well as the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals and The Supreme Court of the United States of America.
I welcome the opportunity to hear from you and answer your questions – feel free to contact me by calling the firm toll free at 1-888-933-9529, or you may send me an email by clicking here.
Current and Past Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys
- The Global Directory of Who’s Who Top Lawyer
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (life member)
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Texas Trial Lawyer’s Association
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyer’s Association
- American Association for Justice
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Rockwall County Bar Association
- Smith County Bar Association
- Admitted to practice law in the United States District Courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Admitted to practice law in the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Admitted to practice law in the Supreme Court of the United States of America
- B.A. Dallas Baptist University
- J.D. Texas A&M University School of Law, formerly Texas Wesleyan University School of Law